Nationwide — FraserNet, Inc., has announced that its 2018 PowerNetworking Conference (PNC) will be held July 5-7, at the Gaylord Hotel and Conference Center, on the National Harbor in Prince George’s County, Maryland. This year’s conference top global experts will focus their training on financial literacy, business development and wealth building through personal “subject matter” excellence, effective networking and collaboration.
The 17th annual Powernetworking Conference, founded by George Fraser, will launch wings financial education centers and provide expert training and coaching, designed to tackle financial illiteracy, grow businesses and teach the 4 pillars for the inter-generational transfer of wealth in Black America.
“Financial illiteracy is an American problem according to the Wall Street Journal, but it is 10x greater in Black America. All the studies, surveys and statistics predict if nothing changes within our community we will be financially destitute and enslaved by 2053. A November 2017 front-page headline in the Boston Globe said, “Black Bostonians median net worth really was $8”. Thus, we must effectively and aggressively address financial illiteracy and building million-dollar businesses in Black America. At PNC, we will do both and launch our national “faith-based” WINGS Financial Education Centers and Curriculum with the goal of 10,000+ centers up and running by 2028. Our curriculum will focus on a mindset shift of “instant gratification to delayed gratification” and the 4 pillars for the inter-generational transfer of wealth to include; proper management of accumulated wealth, real estate, business development and proper insurance,” said Dr. Fraser
The PowerNetworking Conference, widely recognized as America’s largest continuous held conference in the world for Black executives, business professionals and entrepreneurs. This year, the PNC is expected to draw more than 1,200+ attendees from around the world. In 2015, the PNC was named one of the “Top 5 Can’t Miss” Conferences in America by Forbes Magazine. Since its inception, the PNC has produced over $750,000,000 in new business startups and deal flow and sixteen (16) conferences across the United States. “I’m overjoyed to have been the first Black Conference to be selected for this prestigious annual recognition from the premier business magazine in the world. We have always felt this way, but now the world knows it,” said Fraser.
PNC, the creation of international speaker, author and networking guru, Dr. George C. Fraser, Chairman, FraserNet, Inc., a 31-year-old highly respected company focused on mission-driven entrepreneurship, the PNC has been held in progressive cities such as Cleveland, Atlanta and Dallas. In 2016, the conference was moved to the National Harbor, located between Washington, D.C. and Maryland.
Key sponsors this year include: Wells Fargo, First Financial Security, Greenlight Consulting Corp. Key components of PNC include keynote presentations, over 60 workshops/lectures featuring 50 global experts, two awards luncheons, a National Town Hall meeting and networking events designed to uplift African-American entrepreneurs and to encourage successful African Americans to lift others as a means of positively changing the world and changing their communities. “We must learn, earn and return,” proclaims Dr. Fraser.
The 2018 Global Expert line-up includes but not limited to:
* Reverend Dr. Freddie Haynes, Pastor, Friendship West Baptist Church, TX
* Dr. Randal Pinkett, CEO, BCT Partners, Inc. NJ
* Dr. William Pickard, CEO, Global Automotive Group, MI
* Dr. Michael Roberts, CEO, The Roberts Group, MO
* Linda Clemons, CEO, Sisterpreneur, IN
* Anthony Browder, Director, ASA Restoration Project, DC
* Dr. Linus Okorie, CEO, GOTNI, Lagos, Nigeria
* James Coleman, CEO, Prince George’s County Economic Development Corp.
* Dr. Jackie Mayfield, CEO, ComproTax, Inc, TX
* Earl Erasmus, CEO, The Dream Center, Cape Town, South Africa
* Farida Akidiri, Consultante En Stratégie d’Affaire, Paris, France
* Bishop Dr. James Dixon, Pastor, Community of Faith, TX
* Allyson Byrd, CEO, The Profit Accelerator, TX
* Delano Johnson, CEO, Jonsehn, Inc., NY
* Dr. Ron Daniels, President, Institute of the Black World, NY
* Cerita Battles, Senior Vice President, Wells Fargo, FL
* Emmett Vaughn, Director, Diverse Business Dev., Exelon Corp., PA
* Imaj, Award Winning Country & Western singer and Activist, TX
* Dr. Emma Fraser Pendleton, CEO. Emma, Life Coach, GameChanger
* Dr. Ken Harris, President/CEO, National Business League, MI
* Dr. George C. Fraser. Founder/CEO, FraserNet, Inc. OH
As is done annually, several individuals and corporations of national prominence will be receiving awards at the PowerNetworking Conference Awards Luncheons. They are:
Lifetime Achievement Awardee:
* Dr. Johnnetta B. Cole, Director, Smithsonian National Museum of African Art
Black, Cool and Brilliant Awardees:
* Orrin Hudson, CEO, BeSomeone, GA
* Shawn Dove, CEO, Campaign For Black Male Achievement, NY
* Delano A. Johnson, CEO, Johnson Enterprises, Inc., NY
* Lance London, CEO, Carolina Kitchens, and NeVitica, Inc., MD
Entrepreneurs of the Year Awardees:
* Vanessa Braxton, CEO, Black Mama Brands, NY
* Dr. Terrence Cash, CEO Greenlight Consulting, NJ
Corporation of the Year Awardee:
* First Financial Security, Phil and Debbie Gerlicher, Atlanta, Georgia